Me-Made-May is the wardrobe challenge that’s about YOU improving YOUR relationship with YOUR handmade wardrobe. It has become the annual celebration of the DIY garment making movement. But sometimes it can be a bit of a blur, trying to keep up with an avalanche of social media activity whilst attempting to follow your pledge, amid the other stresses and strains of everyday life. Suddenly it’s June, and what did we learn…?
So how can you make it easier to do the real learning that Me-Made-May was invented for?
Get the all new Me-Made-May workbook!
I have put together a brand new version of the Me-Made-May workbook to help you:
- Capture all the learning from your Me-Made-May experience.
- Give yourself the opportunity to reflect on your challenge in a structured way.
- Discover the insights you may have missed in the whirlwind of life during May.
- Be your own Me-Made-May coach.
- Share your discoveries and contribute to the conversation at #MeMadeMayWorkbook.
- Get a new sense of clarity and a fresh direction for your making.
Download the Me-Made-May workbook now and make it a part of your Me-Made-May experience this year.
Do you like real pens and real paper? Print the workbook out and keep it in your sewing space.
Do you prefer not to print? Relax, the workbook is an editable PDF, you can keep it strictly digital.
**If you feel that this workbook would be helpful to you but you can’t afford it, please email me email@example.com and I’ll be happy to send it to you for free, no questions asked.**